1. Apply via Studielink
- Apply for a username and password, so you can register.
- Log in with your new username and password and apply for one of our Bachelor programmes.
2. Submit required documents to HZ's International Student Administration System
Once you have applied, you will receive an e-mail from our administration system. The e-mail will contain a link to our International Student Administration System. This e-mail will be sent to you within one week from the date of your application on Studielink. Complete your application by attaching the following documents to your file:
- A copy of your secondary school certificate, including a transcript of records (list of grades). If you have not yet graduated or have not yet received your diploma, please upload an official recent transcript of records.
- A copy of your valid passport or ID-card
- If required, an official English language test (IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge).
All above mentioned documents must be in Dutch, English, French, Spanish or German. If this is not the case, you must upload a translation in one of these languages. Students who have already graduated should upload an official (sworn) translation of their educational background documents.
For students who have not yet graduated a good translation suffices. However, after graduation an official (sworn) translation must be provided.
If your application file is complete, we will inform you about your acceptance within two weeks. You will be sent a conditional letter of acceptance, if your records meet the admission requirements.