Marketing, Communication and Internationalisation Officer
To enthuse international students about the HZ University of Applied Sciences, provide international cooperation partners with the right information about HZ, and help prepare for the international study fairs : you know how to promote HZ University of Applied Sciences abroad! As a staff member, you will support the team in recruiting international students. You understand which country needs which information to reach prospective students. As such, you enthuse prospective students about HZ and help them choose their studies. Are you the one that we are looking for? Then apply for our Marketing, Communication and Internationalisation Officer vacancy at HZ University of Applied Sciences in Vlissingen.
Your work as an employee
Together with the International Office and the Content and Marketing Team, you are responsible for the global promotion of HZ. You think along with us, come up with creative ideas, and are eager to take on assignments. Every week is different. The launch of a new international fair is on our agenda, and you will prepare it down to the last detail. You provide the correct information and ensure an excellent presentation. You invite international students to write blogs about studying at HZ. When events are held for prospective international students, you write captivating email invitations to attract as many international leads as possible.
These are your main tasks:
- You compile the most comprehensive content and information and deliver it to international partners.
- You ensure that you highlight HZ’s USPs in the content you deliver to partners.
- You maintain a schedule of fairs, visits and prepare them down to the last detail.
- You brainstorm with colleagues about how to further promote HZ abroad.
- You ensure that the international website for prospective students is up to date.
- You keep a sharp eye on the cross-media correspondence of our communication.
- You come up with creative ideas to get prospective students interested in HZ.
- You further support the team when needed.
You are a go-getter, and you can rapidly alternate between tasks. You have strong communication skills. You work independently and can easily approach colleagues and students. You enjoy working for various internal and external clients. Also, as an employee, you have:
- an English-taught business/communication-related Bachelor degree
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- a creative and analytical mindset
- a hands-on and entrepreneurial spirit
Working at HZ University of Applied Sciences: the personal university
With 4,800 students, 600 employees and 25 hbo programmes, HZ University of Applied Sciences (HZ) in Zeeland can be called a small, personal university of applied sciences. We offer bachelor’s programmes, (bridging) courses, a Master’s programme, post-hbo programmes and associate degrees. In addition, our research groups and centres of expertises conduct practice-based research on the themes of vitality, nutrition, energy, water and biobased solutions. Working at HZ means working in a lively environment where no day is the same. Where the lecturers know the names of their students. And where the lines are short. Whether you work as a lecturer, janitor, marketing employee, ICT professional, P&O advisor or financial manager: together you form a team of professionals with your colleagues who prepare our students for the (international) labour market. And did you know that we have been in the top 3 best universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands for many years?
Grow with us
We believe that future-proof education starts with our employees. That's why we offer you a lively working environment, along with:
- a temporary assignment as staff member of the marketing, communication and internationalisation for 1 year. The renewal of this appointment depends on personal performance and formative space, and will be for 1 year as well.
- Salary scale in level 7, which means a gross monthly salary between € 2.273,10 and € 3.077,54 for full-time employment and an end of year bonus, holiday allowance and possibly an allowance for travel expenses, and/or work from home allowance.
- opportunities to work on your personal and professional development.
- freedom and independence in your work.
Are you the colleague who will add value to our international team? Then apply now. For further details and queries please contact Florence Marchand,06-20133206, email@example.com
If you are interested in this position? Then click on the application button below and fill out the application form before September, 23th.
Should you be invited for a first interview, you will be informed no later than September 27th. Our interviews will take place on September 28th . It goes without saying that we carefully observe the guidelines and regulations of the government regarding covid-19.
The HZ is recruiting for this position internally and externally, at the same time.
Recruitment for this vacancy is not appreciated