Of course we hope that you will complete your entire study abroad semester. But what to do in case there is a new corona outbreak and you are forced to return home?
- Contact the international office of the partner institute and read the information they may send you, and inform them on your whereabouts.
- Contact the HZ International Office should you need advice.
- Inform us about your plans / decisions: also we have to know about your whereabouts and need to know that you are safe.
- Follow the instructions of the local authorities.
- Follow the travel advice of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs (+31 247 247 247).
- Read the information on the HZ website regarding COVID-19 including the FAQ’s.
Continue following the online courses offered by the partner institute, according your Learning Agreement even if you return to the Netherlands or your home country.