As an EU-student you have two options for the payment of tuition:
- Direct debit payment of the full tuition amount at the beginning of the academic year
If you choose this option, the full tuition fee is debited from the specified bank account in one payment. The payment will be made around September.
- Direct debit payment in ten instalments
You can choose to pay your tuition fees in ten instalments. Each month a part of the tuition fee will be collected from the specified bank account. The first instalment includes €20,-- of administration costs.
If you have an European IBAN bank account in the SEPA-area, you can pay your tuition fees by digital authorisation from your own personal bank account. Take note: do not fill in bank details of someone else (for example your parents).
Take the following steps for digital authorisation:
- The digital authorisation have to be done in Studielink (as from June)
- Sign in with your username and password
- Go to 'My to do list' and click 'enter your payment details'
Please take note of the payment default procedure.
While living in the Netherlands you are required to have a health insurance policy. As a foreign student you must sign up for a health insurance and a liability insurance plan.
If you are an EU-student, but you are unable to pay by digital authorisation as you do not have a European IBAN bank account in the SEPA area, please send an e-mail to inform us on your situation