28 November: attention to hygiene measures
We would like to draw your attention to the most important hygiene measures:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow
- Or use paper tissues and throw them away immediately
- Wash or disinfect your hands after coughing or sneezing
- Use alcohol-based hand disinfectant if soap and water are not available
Do you have health complaints?
- We still advise you to do a self-test in case of complaints. These can no longer be ordered through zelftestonderwijs.nl. You can order the tests via the HZ reception, by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Do you need to be at HZ and do you have health problems? Then check carefully whether you are allowed to visit HZ.
- What steps should you take if you have (possibly) tested positive? And who should you contact? Take a look in this step-by-step plan.
Thank you for your cooperation!