If you have any questions about your personal situation, please do not hestitate and contact us.

Who to contact if you have the cold

Do you have health issues? Stay at home and inform your study programme coordinator or manager. If the symptoms worsen, contact your doctor by telephone. Also immediately inform your study programme coordinator or manager if you suspect you are infected with the coronavirus.

Are you an international student? Then please also inform International Office, by e-mail:

I am an international student and I need a doctor, what to do?
Read the information on the website of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). It informs you when to call a GP (‘house doctor’) Do you have any doubts whether you should contact a GP, then call the Municipal Public Health Services (GGD). The number you can call with your questions about COVID-19 is: 0800-1351.

If you need a General Practitioner (GP/ family doctor): in the International Students Survival Guide (chapter 1) you find the necessary telephone numbers. Please also inform the international office about your situation by sending an email to

Who to contact about my study or intern abroad
  • For internships, Astrid Umbgrove, mail or call (+31) (0) 118-489747
  • For study abroad, Johanetta van Wanrooij, mail or call (+31) (0) 118-489118
  • General:
Who to contact for more information

If you have more questions, please send an e-mail tot