Lector Hans de Bruin and his colleagues from the Expertise and Valorisation Management (EVM) research group will present the book 'We got to move' on Thursday, July 13, about the importance of social innovation in societal challenges.
In recent years, Hans has focused on this topic as a lecturer. His ideas on this subject were developed by the lectorate and Solidarity University and recorded in the online book 'We got to move' and in a practical Facilitator Guide for the field, including students, teachers and staff of the HZ.
He will present the book and guide on Thursday, July 13 between 3 and 5 p.m. in Lokaal PE224 of the HZ in Vlissingen. Hans will then explain the book and elaborate on his ideas about social innovation in a speech. He also looks back on his years at the professorship, its future and discusses the continuity of the expertise systems developed. Attendees will receive a printed version of the Facilitator Guide afterwards.
- 15.00-15.15 - Walk-in with coffee and tea
- 15.15-15.45 - Paul Vader and Anton Bil of the EVM lectorate look back on their work at the lectorate
- 15.45-16.15 - Speech Hans de Bruin
- 16.15-16.30 - Petra de Braal of Solidarity University discusses the cooperation between the lectorate EVM and Solidarity University
- 16.30-16.45 - Presentation 'We got to move'
- 16.45-17.00 - Presentation Facilitator Guide by Gabrielle Rossing, Carlien Nijdam and Danielle Mostert-Al of the EVM lectorate
- 17.00-18.00 - Drinks
Crowning the work
Hans sees the book and guide as the crowning achievement of his and his colleagues at the lectorate. "It is the end of an era and the beginning of something new, because the work is not yet finished." You can register here.